My husband and I are headed to Scotland for a two week self guided car trip in May 2014. We will arrive in Edinburgh May 5th. We are headed north to Elgin and Inverness, then over to Isle of Skye, down to Oban then back to Edinburgh. Any suggestions on what type of things to pack? We try to pack light when we travel and we are going to be in Europe for a total of 3 and 1/2 weeks, so I don't want to have to pack a lot of winter outerwear, scarves, gloves, boots et cetera if we are not going to need it. We will not be doing a lot of hiking, we will be more exploring and castle touring.
Thanks for your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON printer 1800:570:1233 installation CONTACT EPSON Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 3 My France Vacation
- 4 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 5 GTG Paris December 2017
- 6 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 London vacation rental agency
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 13 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 14 Trans Siberian Train
- 15 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 16 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 17 Iceland driving in March
- 18 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 19 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 20 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 21 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 22 ICELAND in February
- 23 The World's Greatest Churches
- 24 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 25 11-12 nights in Portugal