Husband and I have 9 nights to spend in Tuscany this June. After reading many recommendations here, we have already booked the first 4 nights in montepulciano (politian apartments, from where we will explore the Val d-Orica region) , then we have 2 nights booked in Arezzo (so we can experience the Giostra del Saracino). We are confused where to spend our last 3 nights in Tuscany for a base to explore more central/north Tuscany and to be in an area that would compliment our previous destinations (i.e. allow us to experience a different side of Tuscany to the Val d'orica region). In my searching, there seem to be more recommendations regarding the Val d'orica region and not so many for the rest of Tuscany.
Some info that may help: we will have a car, we don’t need to visit to Florence, we enjoy food, wine, art, architecture, culsture, history etc. our next destination after Tuscany is levanto and the CT. we are open to both agritourismo and in town suggestions.
Regards, and thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 2 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 3 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 4 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 5 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 6 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 7 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 8 beware of robbed in Milan
- 9 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 10 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 11 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 12 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 13 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 14 GTG Paris December 2017
- 15 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 16 Barcelona to Malaga
- 17 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 18 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 19 Which Area in London?
- 20 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 21 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 22 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 23 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 24 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 25 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
We need 1 more location to complete our 9 night tuscan discovery adventure?