Husband and I have 9 nights to spend in Tuscany this June. After reading many recommendations here, we have already booked the first 4 nights in montepulciano (politian apartments, from where we will explore the Val d-Orica region) , then we have 2 nights booked in Arezzo (so we can experience the Giostra del Saracino). We are confused where to spend our last 3 nights in Tuscany for a base to explore more central/north Tuscany and to be in an area that would compliment our previous destinations (i.e. allow us to experience a different side of Tuscany to the Val d'orica region). In my searching, there seem to be more recommendations regarding the Val d'orica region and not so many for the rest of Tuscany.
Some info that may help: we will have a car, we don’t need to visit to Florence, we enjoy food, wine, art, architecture, culsture, history etc. our next destination after Tuscany is levanto and the CT. we are open to both agritourismo and in town suggestions.
Regards, and thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Self Drive UK tour
- 2 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 3 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 4 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 5 Airport Transfer
- 6 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 7 Rail vs. Plane
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 10 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 11 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 12 Where to See Flamenco
- 13 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 14 Arezzo - how much time?
- 15 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 16 2 week May trip with kids
- 17 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 20 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 21 New Years in France
- 22 Easter Week in Italy
- 23 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 24 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 25 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
We need 1 more location to complete our 9 night tuscan discovery adventure?