I am reaching Venice Marco Polo Airport on 12th Nov 14:00. Same day need to reach Bologna. will be carrying big suitcase(around 30kg) and a back pack. Can any one suggest what are the safe options to travel. I am travelling first time to Italy and know only English language. Will train be better or any bus option? Will taxi be too much costly? requesting your suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL 1800~570:1233 Password Reset Contact AOL Tec*h Sup0rt sooj.
- 2 Geeks AOL [email protected] Password Recovery CONTACT 1:800:570:1233 AOL Tec*h??
- 3 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 4 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 5 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 6 Current plan for March trip
- 7 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 8 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 9 Spain in 2018
- 10 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 11 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 12 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 13 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 14 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 15 First time in Spain
- 16 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 17 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 18 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 19 Barcelona to Malaga
- 20 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 21 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 22 Best area to stay near Split for easy beach access.
- 23 beware of robbed in Milan
- 24 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 25 Which Area in London?