What is the correct terminology for a US citizen like myself, to inquire about a restroom in London? Shall I ask for the "loo" or the "water closet?" I'm not sure if one is considered slang or inappropriate if I'm in a nice restaurant.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DON $ WEBROOT 1800~681:7208 Installation Contact AVG Tec*h sup0rt 24by7VS
- 2 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 3 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 4 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 5 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 6 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 7 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 8 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 9 Hip Pocket Wifi
- 10 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 11 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 12 Greatest place for dreaming
- 13 Paris November 2017
- 14 Internet Cafe in Rome, Florence, and Venice
- 15 Best way to get mobile internet in Spain?
- 16 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 17 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 18 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 19 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 20 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 21 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 22 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 23 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 24 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 25 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?