Notices

want 1 week Paris apartment rental

Old Jun 6th, 1997, 05:52 PM
Lee Sharp

want 1 week Paris apartment rental

We would like to rent a small Paris apartment September 21 through September 27. Does anyone have any leads?

Old Jun 7th, 1997, 08:52 PM
Tricia

Hi, Have tried this twice and both times been cut off by the phone ringing-so here goes. Look on the list for someone else who had a questions about the same thing, dated 6-5, titled" Apartments in Paris" See my response to them about British Airways travel plans wherein you pick and choose where you want to stay and they offer apartments in paris. If you have any questions you can E-mail me or have Bristish Airways send you their travel booklet which is really helpful. Good Luck!

Old Jun 10th, 1997, 05:05 PM
Lee Sharp

Do you have to fly British Airways to connect to the accommodations? We will be flying United Airlines.
Thanks for your help.
Lee

Old Jun 11th, 1997, 08:51 AM
la

we found a great apt in rome through HomeBase Abroad. you can find their web-site at:
http://www.homebase-abroad.com/
good luck!

Old Jun 18th, 1997, 11:53 AM
annie

Last year I rented an apartment in Interlaken, Switzerland, locating it through Europa-Let, 92 North Main Street, Ashland OR 97520; phone was (503) 482-0660. I hope they are in business because I thought they did a fine job, locating a variety of accomodations all throughout central and western Switzerland. I don't remember their listings for type or cost of rentals in Paris. All I know is that they had some variety. My guess is that Europa-Let can find you several options outside of Paris - third-tier suburb, perhaps and if so, take it! This is a more expensive city than NYC - and without rent control. Bonne chance.