Thanks for all your help up until now. Has anyone taken the Colosseum at Night tour with Walks of Italy? Just weighing my options and wanted to know what you guys thought. It doesn't include the Forum or Palentine Hill, is that a major loss? It does include the underground parts which interest me greatly.
We are going in July. We are also taking the Pristine Sistine tour. Any info would be great. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 4 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 5 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 6 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 7 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 8 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 9 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 10 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 11 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 12 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 13 The World's Greatest Churches
- 14 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 15 Recommendations for 3 night golf package in the ALgarve
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 18 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 19 Shall we Gdansk?
- 20 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 21 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 22 Best Greek Island
- 23 5 days in Andalusia
- 24 Malaga Christmas lights
- 25 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?