Looking for some walking/biking tour suggestions for Florence and Rome. We will be in Florence for 6 days, one of those days will be a day trip to Tuscany & Pisa, and then well be in Rome for 3 days.
We would like a mix of exploring on our own and some guided tours. Suggestions for what is best to see with a guide and what can be explored on our own would be helpful. We have never been to Italy so we really are up for anything but we want to be outside and not stuck on a bus, we are completely find with walking as we are a young fit couple. Also, we would like to keep costs to a minimum and also save some time avoiding lines.
Some top attractions to see, but not limited to:
St. Peter's Basilica
Thanks in advanced!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 2 My France Vacation
- 3 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 4 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 5 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 6 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 9 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 10 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 11 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 12 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 13 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 14 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 15 Best Greek Island
- 16 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 19 Malaga Christmas lights
- 20 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 21 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 22 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 23 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 24 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 25 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland