I'm taking Les Cars Air France from CDG airport to Gare Montparnasse. How long does it take to walk from the bus stop to the platforms inside the train station? I plan to take the SNCF train to Chartres and want to make sure I give myself enough time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 2 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 3 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 4 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 5 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 6 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 7 Which Area in London?
- 8 Barcelona to Malaga
- 9 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 10 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 11 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 12 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 13 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 14 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 15 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 16 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 17 Paris November 2017
- 18 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 19 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 20 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 21 Transportation in Brittany
- 22 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 23 Trains - website?
- 24 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 25 First time in Normandy & Brittany
Walking from Les Cars Air France stop to train platform at Montparnasse