I decided walk across Europe. 8 countries, circa 5000 km and about 6 months of hiking. I will start my journey in August. My trial will lead acorss Warsaw - Görlitz - Prag - Regensburg - Ausburg - Lindau - Sankt-Gallen - Luzern - Genève - Le Puy - Cahors - Pampeluna - Burgos - León - Santiago - Porto - Lisboa - Cádiz - Gibraltar.
I would like to meet some new people and make a new friends. So, if you’ll want to meet me on my trial, be my guide in your’s towns or villages, give me shelter for a night, I would be very grateful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 2 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 3 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 4 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 5 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 6 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 7 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 8 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 9 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 10 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 11 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 12 Easter Week in Italy
- 13 Moscow Hotels
- 14 Rome Hotel
- 15 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 16 Getting around Lisbon
- 17 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 18 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 19 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 20 Trains - website?
- 21 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 22 Paris November 2017
- 23 Spain in 2018
- 24 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 25 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)