We are planning a trip to the UK including driving through Wales for 3 or 4 days.
I really don't know where to go in Wales. We are planning to drive through Snowdonia, though I really dont know what is there to see either.
If anyone can give us some "must see" tips, that wuld be very helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP online installation +18OO-68I-72O8 [email protected] Tec*h ak47baba
- 2 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 3 Tips for first trip to UK
- 4 Scotland ideas
- 5 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 6 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 7 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 8 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 9 land vs river cruise
- 10 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 11 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 12 The World's Greatest Churches
- 13 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 14 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 15 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 16 Where to buy Saffron?
- 17 Malaga Christmas lights
- 18 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 19 Portugal
- 20 Paris November 2017
- 21 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 22 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 23 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 24 paris to london- day trip
- 25 Planning a Poland itinerary