I am travelling to Rome & Florence in May. This will be my first trip to Italy. I am still planning the itinerary for our trip and had a question to help me figure out the time we will spend at each site. I have heard numerous horror stories about the lines to get into the most famous of the tourist sites: i.e. the Colosseum, Uffizi, etc. but have not heard much about some of the other sites. I was hoping someone could tell me the wait times they have experienced in May for any of the following sites and if they know of any ways to minimize the waiting?
Baths of Caracalla
Baths of Diocletian
Basilica of San Clemente
Church of Santa Croce
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 2 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 3 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 4 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 5 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 6 Help with Venice Trip?
- 7 Dubrovnik
- 8 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 9 Norte Dame light show!
- 10 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 11 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 12 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 13 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 14 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 15 10 Days in Austria
- 16 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 Greece in end October
- 19 Champagne Tours
- 20 GTG Paris December 2017
- 21 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 22 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 23 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 24 Le Marche Research Help
- 25 Lisbon neighborhoods