I understand that the time of day and week affect the wait time, but for general planning purposes, can you give me an estimate?
it will be mid morning/ or early afternoon during a weekday in mid september.
We will have our 17 month old son with us in a stroller, so i am trying to determine how much time this experience will likely take in total. We will prolly only spend an hour or 2 in the museum itself.
also - the same for the D' Orsay? any insight will be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 inflammatory features and may
- 2 Best Greek Island
- 3 5 days in Andalusia
- 4 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 7 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 8 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 9 Noxor Platinum Edition
- 10 Sifnos and...Paros? Last minute help
- 11 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 12 Greek Islands, female solo traveller.
- 13 Driving
- 14 Need help with Mykonos vs. Naxos/Paros
- 15 Ferry vs. plane Athens to Santorini
- 16 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 17 Change of resident
- 18 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 19 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 20 The World's Greatest Churches
- 21 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 22 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 23 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 24 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 25 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!