I am 24, an Indian national working full time in Dubai. I wish to travel to Italy this summer.
I have booked my flight tickets and my accommodation as well. Have all the documents required i.e. travel insurance, NOC from employer and bank statements (have around 3500 euros in my savings account).
Though I am a little worried about the visa since I will be traveling alone for a period of 7 days and few of my colleagues in office told me that unmarried Indians traveling alone do not get schengen visas very easily. Please do let me know if you are aware of anyone facing this kind of a scenario and what was the actual outcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 WEBROOT #renewal InstallationCONTACT☎18882790246☎ WEBROOT Tec*h 24*7
- 2 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 3 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 4 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 5 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 6 beware of robbed in Milan
- 7 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 8 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 9 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 10 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 11 GTG Paris December 2017
- 12 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 15 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 16 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 17 Which Area in London?
- 18 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 19 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 20 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 21 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 22 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 23 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 24 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 25 Paris November 2017