I will be in Prague next month for three days. This will be my first time there. I like to walk around and enjoy the sights and local culture, taking some good photos of the architecture and historic sites. I would also like visit some of the pubs and experience the nightlife there. I will be staying in Modern Town close to Wenceslas square. I plan to travel around the city by walking and underground or tram. Any suggestions on where to go and what to see while I am there would be much appreciated.
I will be cooking meals while I am there, so I would also like to visit some local markets. Any suggestions on where to go? What are some of the local foods and ingredients?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [email protected] 1800:681 :7208 CONTACT support Techh care
- 2 DELL PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACTDELL Techh care
- 3 gmail Password Reset CONTACT 1:888:260:2909 gmail Tec*hh Care 24*7SK
- 4 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 5 First time in Spain
- 6 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 7 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 8 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 9 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 10 Once upon a time in Italy
- 11 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 12 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 13 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 14 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 15 beware of robbed in Milan
- 16 GTG Paris December 2017
- 17 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 20 Paris November 2017
- 21 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 22 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 23 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 24 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 25 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?