I am a bit confused... If we are in Sicily toward end of September and we want to go to Stromboli and see Ginostra (husbands Mothers birthplace), whats the best way to do it? Not sure yet where we will be departing from as the Sicily part of our trip will be planned around this. I am concerned that the trip operators stop operating boat trips mid September. We were going to do this from Naples but way too long and we didnt want to stay on Stromboli overnight... or should we?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL MAIL ☎ 1~800~681:7208 Password Reset CONTACT Now ☎ AOL Tec*h baba!
- 2 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 3 Barcelona to Malaga
- 4 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 5 Which Area in London?
- 6 Milan airport--which one
- 7 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 8 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 9 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 10 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 11 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 12 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 13 1st time to Europe
- 14 Paris November 2017
- 15 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 16 Paris Apartment
- 17 Trains - website?
- 18 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 19 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 20 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 21 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 22 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 23 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 24 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 25 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade