Wondering if anyone can help explain the Visa situation for me.
I am planning on visiting Europe/UK next summer. Just sorting out my itinerary/budget now. I was originally planning on 7 weeks, but am now trying to extend this to 13-14 weeks.
I am a New Zealand Citizen. I understand I am able to travel 90 days in Europe Visa Free. My problem is I will be away for approx 97 days. However some of this time at least 10 days minimum will be spent in the U.K, so I will be only in the Schengen Area for less than 90 days.
How do I go about this? Does it matter where I fly in and out of (E.g. Fly into Milan and out of London Vs. Fly into Milan and out of Athens).
Do I need to include the UK part of my trip at the beginning or end, or is it okay to have it in the middle and then re-enter the Schengen Area?
Any help would be appreciated! I have read a lot of different websites and forums, but it is difficult to get clear information, and this will be my first time dealing travelling for longer than a month.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 4 Tips for first trip to UK
- 5 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 6 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 7 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 10 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 11 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 12 Portugal
- 13 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 14 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 15 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 16 Budget campervans hire in Europe???
- 17 paris to london- day trip
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 20 10 Days in Austria
- 21 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 22 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 23 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 24 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 25 Christmas Markets 2017