I am an American student studying in Spain for the year. I have a student visa until June 30, 2012, but I am going to spend the summer (June 15 - August 15) on a farm in Scotland. The issue is how I'm going to get into Scotland. I am not sure if I should try and extend my Spanish student visa until the end of August, or if I should go ahead and apply for a UK working (Tier 5- temporary worker: charity) visa. The hard thing about getting the UK visa is that I'm currently in Spain, and I have to send my documents back to the US.
Does anyone have any experience with this type of issue?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We offer only original high-quality documents(www.proqualitydoc.com)
- 2 My France Vacation
- 3 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 4 London vacation rental agency
- 5 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 6 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 7 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 8 Greece during Easter week or August
- 9 Iceland driving in March
- 10 Northern Spain road trip
- 11 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 12 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 13 Help with Spain itinerary
- 14 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 15 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 16 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 17 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 18 Where to stay in Naples?
- 19 Driving
- 20 Malaga Christmas lights
- 21 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 22 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 23 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 24 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 25 Provence and Cote de Azure