Does anyone know if Virgin is flexible on their stroller policy. I know a number of airlines will allow you to wheel the stroller right up to the plane and then they stow it and let you have it when the plane lands. With Virgin, today on the phone they told me they allow you to check it and you have to claim it at the baggage carousel. On the off chance we're able to go without checking luggage (that's what we're hoping anyway) does anyone know if that's left to the discretion of the gate? Has anyone done that?
Also, we reserved seats in the middle-ish of the plane because the bulkheads don't get assigned until checkin. Has anyone travelling with kids had trouble getting the bulkhead seats? I'm travelling with my parents, too... my dad has extremely long legs and gets up a lot to use the WC, so I'm hoping that they'll allow all of us to move up to the bulkhead, or at least my parents to right behind the bulkhead... so that they can hold her for a bit. I'm hoping to just show up extra early, be very nice and polite, and explain our situation to the gate. What do you think my odds are of getting the whole group (4 adults and 1 baby) on the bulkhead row?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 2 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 3 Paris November 2017
- 4 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 5 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 6 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 7 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 8 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 9 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 10 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 11 New Years in France
- 12 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 13 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 14 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 15 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 16 Hip Pocket Wifi
- 17 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 18 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 19 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 20 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 21 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 22 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 23 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 24 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 25 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta