Has anyone visited Gore Vidal's Villa Rondinaia in Ravello?
Can you see it high up on its cliff from town?
Any info.would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 2 GTG Paris December 2017
- 3 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 4 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 5 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 6 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 7 Honeymoon trip to London in January 2018
- 8 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 9 Favorite London memories
- 10 10 Days in Austria
- 11 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 12 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 13 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 14 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 15 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 16 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 17 Norte Dame light show!
- 18 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 19 Avignon
- 20 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 21 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 22 8 months around Europe
- 23 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 24 Hotels or apartments recommendations for Seville Malaga Córdoba Ronda
- 25 Ronda or Jerez