Ill be taking a Viking Cruise End of December to Early Jan. Itinerary is Barcelona to Rome, with the following port stops:
I was hoping for recommendations on your favorite things to see/ do as I'm trying to figure out which tours to book (information is limited on their site and you can't ask them info as they want you to only go through your travel agent. My travel agent does not have any information)...
Barcelona, Spain first night and a whole day
Marseille, France 7 am to 11 pm
St. Tropez, France 7 am to 6 pm
Monte Carlo, Monaco 8 am to 6 pm
Livorno, Italy it says Florence not sure why. 7 am to next day 6 pm ... 2 days
Rome, Italy debark 7 am.
Any help or insight would be so much appreciated. Thank you so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 2 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 3 Paris November 2017
- 4 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 5 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 6 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 7 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 8 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 9 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 10 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 11 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 12 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 13 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 14 beware of robbed in Milan
- 15 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 16 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 17 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 Barcelona to Malaga
- 20 Which Area in London?
- 21 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 22 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 23 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 24 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 25 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help