Ill be taking a Viking Cruise End of December to Early Jan. Itinerary is Barcelona to Rome, with the following port stops:
I was hoping for recommendations on your favorite things to see/ do as I'm trying to figure out which tours to book (information is limited on their site and you can't ask them info as they want you to only go through your travel agent. My travel agent does not have any information)...
Barcelona, Spain first night and a whole day
Marseille, France 7 am to 11 pm
St. Tropez, France 7 am to 6 pm
Monte Carlo, Monaco 8 am to 6 pm
Livorno, Italy it says Florence not sure why. 7 am to next day 6 pm ... 2 days
Rome, Italy debark 7 am.
Any help or insight would be so much appreciated. Thank you so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Supp0rt Contact 1~888~260:29O9 Password Reset Tec*h CALL 24*7vs
- 2 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 3 2 week May trip with kids
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 Self Drive UK tour
- 6 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 7 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 8 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 9 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 10 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 11 Airport Transfer
- 12 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 13 Rail vs. Plane
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 15 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 16 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 17 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 18 Where to See Flamenco
- 19 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 20 Arezzo - how much time?
- 21 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 22 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 23 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 24 New Years in France
- 25 Easter Week in Italy
Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help