Ill be taking a Viking Cruise End of December to Early Jan. Itinerary is Barcelona to Rome, with the following port stops:
I was hoping for recommendations on your favorite things to see/ do as I'm trying to figure out which tours to book (information is limited on their site and you can't ask them info as they want you to only go through your travel agent. My travel agent does not have any information)...
Barcelona, Spain first night and a whole day
Marseille, France 7 am to 11 pm
St. Tropez, France 7 am to 6 pm
Monte Carlo, Monaco 8 am to 6 pm
Livorno, Italy it says Florence not sure why. 7 am to next day 6 pm ... 2 days
Rome, Italy debark 7 am.
Any help or insight would be so much appreciated. Thank you so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h care By Yes☎!
- 2 AOL @ 1800:681:7208 Password Reset Contact AOL Tec*h Sup0rt baba!
- 3 Current plan for March trip
- 4 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 5 First time in Spain
- 6 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 7 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 8 Barcelona to Malaga
- 9 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 10 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 11 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 12 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 13 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 14 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 15 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 16 Dublin for St. Patricks Day
- 17 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 beware of robbed in Milan
- 20 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 21 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 22 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 23 Once upon a time in Italy
- 24 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 25 GTG Paris December 2017
Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help