Ill be taking a Viking Cruise End of December to Early Jan. Itinerary is Barcelona to Rome, with the following port stops:
I was hoping for recommendations on your favorite things to see/ do as I'm trying to figure out which tours to book (information is limited on their site and you can't ask them info as they want you to only go through your travel agent. My travel agent does not have any information)...
Barcelona, Spain first night and a whole day
Marseille, France 7 am to 11 pm
St. Tropez, France 7 am to 6 pm
Monte Carlo, Monaco 8 am to 6 pm
Livorno, Italy it says Florence not sure why. 7 am to next day 6 pm ... 2 days
Rome, Italy debark 7 am.
Any help or insight would be so much appreciated. Thank you so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 2 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 3 Moscow Hotels
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 6 Spain in 2018
- 7 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 8 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 9 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 10 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 11 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 12 Christmas week in Ireland
- 13 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 14 Which Aran Island??
- 15 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 16 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 17 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 18 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 19 Barcelona to Malaga
- 20 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 21 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 22 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 23 Rent in Rome
- 24 Rome Hotel
- 25 London: Stunning New American Embassy
Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help