I will be renting a car for driving in Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia. I have a valid US driver's licence and an International Driving Permit. I read that one needs to have a vignette sticker to drive on toll roads in Slovenia. Where can I buy this sticker, and do I need one in Croatia and Bosnia?
Also, do I need the International Green Card? THe Slovenia tourism Web site (http://www.slovenia.info/?by_car=0) says the following:
International Green Card
International automobile insurance is mandatory for all foreign vehicles, except for vehicles from countries with which Slovenia has concluded special agreements (members of the European Union and some other countries). The Green Card can be purchased at all international border crossings.
Anything else that I should be aware of?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving
- 2 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 3 GTG Paris December 2017
- 4 Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia
- 5 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 6 Malaga Christmas lights
- 7 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 8 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 9 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 10 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 11 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 12 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 13 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 14 Poland--where else to go
- 15 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 16 5 days in Andalusia
- 17 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 18 South of France
- 19 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 20 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 21 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 22 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 23 Shall we Gdansk?
- 24 Help with Spain itinerary
- 25 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
Vignette and International Green Card for Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia.