We are a family of 4 - 2 adults and 2 kids (9 yrs and 4.5 yrs)
We have to travel from Vienna to Salzburg on the 1st of May. When we see on OEBB from Vienna to Salzburg
We see fares with 'clover leaf' symbol,does that mean, this is most economical fare.
It shows a fare of Euro 38 for four of us with a clover leaf.
Will this fare go up on the day of travel or does it remain same. Secondly, should we book this ticket of take a family pass for 28 (i think it is Einfach-Raus-Ticket)
If yes, then what should I buy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 2 Malaga Christmas lights
- 3 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 4 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 5 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 6 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 9 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 10 Best Greek Island
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 13 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 14 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 15 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 16 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 17 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 20 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 21 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 22 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 23 The World's Greatest Churches
- 24 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 25 Recommendations for 3 night golf package in the ALgarve