On 18th or 19th May I will be moving from Vienna to Prague, which should be a 4 hour transfer by train. And I was planning to do a day trip to Cesky Krumlow from Prague. Rather than going to Prague and coming back for a day, can I save some time by visitng Cesky Krumlow while going to Prague.
Among the options i have read is
1. Train and bus combination from Vienna -> Cesky Krumlow -> Prague . If starting early in the day does this provide enough time to spend in Cesky Krumlow ?
2. Student Agency - They have direct buses Vienna -> Cesky and also Cesky -> Prague. How much time do I need to see Cesky , this will help me book bus from Cesky to Prague.
3. More expensive option is to join a private car drop vienna -> cesky -> prague, I am alone and dont know whether individuals are accepted as part of the car trip .Also this appears very expensive, but time saving.
pls suggest if there are any other options. And in general how much time is required to see Cesky Krumlow. I plan to return and stay in Prague the same night ( though I have not made any bookings yet ).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP printer 1800:681:7208 Password Reset CONTACT HP Tec*h 24*7
- 2 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 3 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 4 Poland--where else to go
- 5 The World's Greatest Churches
- 6 frequent functioning, then epidermis
- 7 10 days in europe
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 10 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 11 Trans Siberian Train
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 Malaga Christmas lights
- 14 GTG Paris December 2017
- 15 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 16 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 17 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 20 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 21 Greece during Easter week or August
- 22 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 23 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 24 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 25 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!