I´m trying to buy tickets to the Opera National De Paris - Opera Bastille in Paris but unfortunately they are sold out in the official website.
Does anybody know if is it safe to buy tickets for Opera Bastille Paris through Vienna ticket office?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 Greece during Easter week or August
- 4 Iceland driving in March
- 5 Northern Spain road trip
- 6 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 7 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 8 Help with Spain itinerary
- 9 My France Vacation
- 10 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 11 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 12 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 13 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 14 Where to stay in Naples?
- 15 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 16 Driving
- 17 Malaga Christmas lights
- 18 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 19 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 20 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 21 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 22 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 23 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 24 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 25 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
vienna ticket office to buy tickets for opera bastille Paris