I will be in Vienna from 16th May 4 pm to 18th May 8 am and plan to use my limited time to do some site seeing. I will be staying close to the prater , Here is my plan
Train from Salzburg to Vienna ( arrive in Vienna by 12 pm )
4 pm :
Prater - giant wheel
Ringstrasse walk or tram ride
Live concert ( public concert in open area if possible )
Walk along the river side - which is a good area for walk ?
17th May :
Schonbrunn palace (4 hours )
Center of Vienna - covered via vienna walking tour about 2 hrs.
Any other thing to do ?
18th May :
Early morning leave for prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 शिकार TOSHIBA PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACTTOSHIBA Techh care
- 2 WINDOWS 7 1:800:681:7208 TEC*H ® SUPP0RT CONTACT WINDOWS 7 10 24×d
- 3 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 4 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 5 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 6 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 7 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 8 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 9 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 10 Hip Pocket Wifi
- 11 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 12 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 13 Greatest place for dreaming
- 14 Paris November 2017
- 15 Internet Cafe in Rome, Florence, and Venice
- 16 Best way to get mobile internet in Spain?
- 17 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 18 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 19 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 20 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 21 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 22 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 23 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 24 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 25 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta