Spending NYE in Vienna and would recommendations on what to do on Dec. 31st, including restaurants, midnight, outside celebrations. We are in our early/mid 30's and interested in a central restaurant that is more modern and fun than a "traditional austrian" restaurant. I would plan to have dinner at 9pm and be out by 11:30 and head outside. Where do we go? I know there are several places people gather in. Is there a preferred option?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 안전한 사이트 ▶ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Milan airport--which one
- 3 Which Area in London?
- 4 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 5 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 6 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 7 Visit to France
- 8 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 9 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 10 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 11 family trip to Germany and more
- 12 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 13 Trains - website?
- 14 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 15 Paris Apartment
- 16 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 17 Barcelona to Malaga
- 18 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 19 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 20 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 21 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 22 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 23 1st time to Europe
- 24 Paris November 2017
- 25 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?