My girlfriend and I will be in Vienna for all day this coming July 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th. We would like to do some trekking/hiking around Vienna to get a sense of the scenery and the country. Nothing too difficult, but we're young and in shape, so we don't need really soft trails.
We would like something that's not hard to get to from the city using public transportation.
If there is even such a think as a trail that gets us out of the city and to some kind of lodge along the way where we could stay the night, that would be pretty awesome too... but I don't know if such a thing exists. If it doesn't, that's fine.
A good day or half-day trek would be great.
Thanks for any advice! Links would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRENDMICRO INSTALLATION 1~800~681~7208 CONTACT TRENDMICRO NOW Tec*h 24by7
- 2 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 3 BROTHER PRINTER 1888 : 279 : O246 installations CONTACT BROTHER Tec*h care
- 4 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 5 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 6 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 7 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 8 Malaga Christmas lights
- 9 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 10 tinnitus
- 11 Tips for first trip to UK
- 12 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 13 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 14 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 15 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 16 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 17 London vacation rental agency
- 18 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 19 Scotland ideas
- 20 land vs river cruise
- 21 The World's Greatest Churches
- 22 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 23 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 24 Trans Siberian Train
- 25 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!