My girlfriend and I will be in Vienna for all day this coming July 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th. We're looking for some good classical music (sorry to use a blanket term) to see. I was a bit suspicious of the Mozart Orchestra, and reading on another thread here I see that they are not that well regarded in terms of quality.
We're willing to dress up for the occasion and make a night of it, but don't want the price to be astronomical. Around 50 Euros per person should be fine.
I've been looking at www.viennaconcerts.com and getting a handle on my options.
I'd like to defer to your wisdom. If there is a concert or two you could recommend of the ones happening on any of these days I would love to know so I can buy the tickets as soon as possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 2 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 3 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 4 Dubrovnik
- 5 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 6 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 7 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 8 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 9 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 10 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 11 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 12 Help with Venice Trip?
- 13 Norte Dame light show!
- 14 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 15 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 16 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 17 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 18 10 Days in Austria
- 19 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 20 Greece in end October
- 21 Champagne Tours
- 22 GTG Paris December 2017
- 23 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 24 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna