Victoria hotel hungary

Jan 23rd, 2004, 08:52 AM
Original Poster

Victoria hotel hungary

I'm interested about these hotel. I went to their website and saw some pictures after hearing about it in one of the threads
but it does not show what the bathroon look
like and I'm very picky about bathrooms.
Could someone kindly let me know about these
hotel , how clean and safe is it? Are the
breakfast good.How about their service? Is there any metro station close ?I was planning to go to the Marriott Budapest or the Intercontinental , but for some reason these hotel caugh my attention.
Thank you.
Jan 23rd, 2004, 08:58 AM

If you do a search on this forum for "victoria budapest" without the "" you will get many of your answers.

I've stayed there 4 times, but not since July 2000. It is a well-maintained hotel, with a good european breakfast -- nothing warm, but plenty of meats and cheese and great bread. The bathrooms are not large by any means, but they are modern and clean. The Bathyanyi Terr red line metro stop is about an 8 minute walk. The chain bridge is about a 3 minute walk.

If you want Marriott amenities stay at the Marriott. If you want a good hotel, nicely located and well run stay at Hotel Victoria.
Jan 23rd, 2004, 10:58 AM
Original Poster

sfowler: thanks. I do want a hotel that is clean and safe with a good location, is all I'm asking. I though of the marriott because of the location
more than anything else, I have been before in Budapest and I do like to walk around to see all the sites.But
it is easier when the hotel is centra-
lly located. I'll look more into it.
thanks again.

Search this Thread