I am wondering if it's possible to do Amalfi coast, Capri and vesuvius in 2 days with over night stay somewhere in the middle.
My tentative itinerary is
Early morning: Rome to Napoli -pompeii scavi
visit vesuvius peak
Pompei Scavi to Sorrento by Circumvesuviana train
Sorrento to Amalfi by SITA bus
Amalfi to Salerno by SITA bus
overnight in Salerno/posiano
Salerno or positano to capri - BY FERRY
capri to naples- by ferry
Naples back to Rome in the evening.- fast train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 2 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 3 land vs river cruise
- 4 Scotland ideas
- 5 Tips for first trip to UK
- 6 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 7 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 8 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 9 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 10 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 11 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 12 The World's Greatest Churches
- 13 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 14 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 15 Where to buy Saffron?
- 16 Malaga Christmas lights
- 17 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 18 Portugal
- 19 Paris November 2017
- 20 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 21 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 22 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 23 paris to london- day trip
- 24 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 25 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.