I am looking into ticket options for a half day trip to Versailles from Paris and I would love some clarification on some questions I have regarding the content I found on the website. I have been to Versailles before but cannot remember what ticket options we purchased.
1. Does the 'Palace Ticket' truly only include the palace or can we visit the gardens as well?
2. It looks like there are a few different options for the guided tours. Is the guided portion of the tour only of the secondary option you choose or does it also include a guided tour of the palace? ie: self guided tour of the palace (with audio guide) + guided tour of, for example, the stables. OR guided tour o the palace + guided tour of the stables.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 2 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 3 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 4 Wierd Europe map
- 5 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 6 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 7 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 8 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 9 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 10 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 11 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 12 Transportation in Brittany
- 13 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 16 Paris Apartment
- 17 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 18 Milan airport--which one
- 19 Which Area in London?
- 20 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 21 Visit to France
- 22 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 23 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 24 family trip to Germany and more
- 25 Trains - website?