I'm a bit overwhelmed with certain planning aspects. Appreciate any help I can get re:Versailles. Will have the museum pass. Would not prefer to pre-order online from their site as I dont want to be stuck with a certain date, in case the weather gets bad. Would very much like to see the gardens and Marie's home. Not sure about the musical fountain?
We have 5 days in Paris, from Fri - Tues. Leaving a full day for Versailles. Can't waste time by waiting in line to purchase tickets. I know Mondays and Saturdays are not the days I'd go. I'd like to leave Saturday for Paris Markets. But maybe a Sunday? it would mainly leave Fri and Tues. Tuesday is our last day in France. So we'd be stuck with whatever mother nature throws at us.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 4 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 5 Where to buy Saffron?
- 6 Tips for first trip to UK
- 7 land vs river cruise
- 8 Malaga Christmas lights
- 9 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 10 Portugal
- 11 Paris November 2017
- 12 Scotland ideas
- 13 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 14 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 15 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 16 paris to london- day trip
- 17 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 18 The World's Greatest Churches
- 19 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 20 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 21 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 22 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 23 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 24 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 25 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia