We are travelling to Venice for 3 nights with our motorcycle next year.
We are considering our options in Venice/Mestre.
We don't have a huge budget..maybe £200 per night maximum. But we need to consider secure parking for the bike and the luggage we will need carry to our accommodation.
We have read the Mestre may be a good option for us, cheaper options, more for our money and parking.
What would your advice be for us?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 2 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 3 Malaga Christmas lights
- 4 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 5 tinnitus
- 6 Tips for first trip to UK
- 7 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 8 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 9 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 10 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 11 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 12 London vacation rental agency
- 13 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 14 Scotland ideas
- 15 land vs river cruise
- 16 The World's Greatest Churches
- 17 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 18 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 19 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 20 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 21 Trans Siberian Train
- 22 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 23 South of France
- 24 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 25 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide