We are travelling to Venice for 3 nights with our motorcycle next year.
We are considering our options in Venice/Mestre.
We don't have a huge budget..maybe £200 per night maximum. But we need to consider secure parking for the bike and the luggage we will need carry to our accommodation.
We have read the Mestre may be a good option for us, cheaper options, more for our money and parking.
What would your advice be for us?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 2 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 3 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 4 Where to stay in Naples?
- 5 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 6 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 7 My France Vacation
- 8 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 9 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 10 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 11 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 12 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 13 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 14 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 15 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 16 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 17 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 20 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 21 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 22 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 23 Best Greek Island
- 24 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 25 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands