We are travelling to Venice for 3 nights with our motorcycle next year.
We are considering our options in Venice/Mestre.
We don't have a huge budget..maybe £200 per night maximum. But we need to consider secure parking for the bike and the luggage we will need carry to our accommodation.
We have read the Mestre may be a good option for us, cheaper options, more for our money and parking.
What would your advice be for us?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My France Vacation
- 2 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 3 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 4 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 5 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 6 Malaga Christmas lights
- 7 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 8 Your favorite London streets for strolling?
- 9 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 10 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 11 Poland--where else to go
- 12 The World's Greatest Churches
- 13 frequent functioning, then epidermis
- 14 10 days in europe
- 15 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 16 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 17 Trans Siberian Train
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 GTG Paris December 2017
- 20 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 21 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 22 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 23 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 24 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 25 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)