We are visiting Venice in September with 2 kids (ages 5 and 3) and 4 adults. Can you recommend a good area to stay in? We are thinking of staying at the Westin Europa & Regina but if we can find an apartment through AirBNB, that would be better.
Please recommend some central areas to stay in as well as some must-see things that are kid friendly.
Kid friendly and vegetarian friendly restaurant recommendations are welcomed too.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset Contact 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24by7
- 2 Visit to France
- 3 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 4 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 5 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 6 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 7 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 8 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 9 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 10 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 11 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 12 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 13 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 14 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 15 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 16 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 17 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 18 First time in Spain
- 19 Packing Champagne
- 20 Manchester hotels
- 21 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 22 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 23 Barcelona to Malaga
- 24 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 25 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?