So I think my husband and I will probably decide to visit Venice in mid December. I would like to know from anyone that has been there how did you experience the city, is it a very expensive city and also if you stay in Venice Lido,how much does the water bus taxi's cost you? (Seeing that accommodation in Venice Lido is cheaper than in Venice?)
Would you recommend visiting Venice for the weekend and feel that it was worth your money?
Thank you for the help so far.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 2 Family vacation
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 GTG Paris December 2017
- 5 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 6 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 7 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 8 Christmas Markets 2017
- 9 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 10 Budget trip
- 11 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 12 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 13 Driving
- 14 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 15 Algarve Town Selection
- 16 Tips for first trip to UK
- 17 paris to london- day trip
- 18 Browsing Barcelona
- 19 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 20 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 21 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 22 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 23 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 24 Portugal
- 25 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.