I will visit Venice (4 days) in the coming summer holidays.
I just want to know more about the Mestre. I only know there is an industrial city.
Is it worth to visit there?
Also, I know the hotels in Mestre are cheaper than Venice.
Will you recommend to live there instead of Venice.
Thanks for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving
- 2 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 3 Family vacation
- 4 Dubrovnik
- 5 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 6 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 7 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 8 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 9 GTG Paris December 2017
- 10 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 11 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 12 Christmas Markets 2017
- 13 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 14 Budget trip
- 15 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 16 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 17 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 18 Algarve Town Selection
- 19 Tips for first trip to UK
- 20 paris to london- day trip
- 21 Browsing Barcelona
- 22 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 23 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 24 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 25 Spain December/ January 2018/19