My friends are going to Venice this summer and have never had a private tour guide. I have at each local I have been to except Venice, the one place I wish I had. I suggested this to my friends and they are excited to have someone show them around the city. Can I please have the name and contact info for a great tour guide. I have always received excellent recommendations on this site so I know they will be great. Really I appreciate it as the people I know are not in Italy.
Thanks so much!
Mom of 5
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 2 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 3 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 4 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 5 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 6 First time in Spain
- 7 Packing Champagne
- 8 Manchester hotels
- 9 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 10 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 11 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 12 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 15 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 16 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 17 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 18 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 19 Paris November 2017
- 20 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 21 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 22 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 23 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 24 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 25 Wedding In Cambridge England