Traveling to several European countries in 2016 and my husband and I along with my parents are looking to arrive just before the Regatta Storica. We arrive on Saturday the 3rd and leave Venice on the 6th to go to Marco Polo airport to fly to Krakow.
We were thinking of staying in the Hotel Canal Grande and requesting a canal facing room to watch the festival from. Because it's our first time to Europe I have the dream of taking a gondola ride, but wasn't sure if it would be a bad time with the festival in town? A lot of people have said you only need about 2-days to see the main highlights, was thinking on our 4th day of getting out of Venice and closer to the airport so we wouldn't have to worry about transportation and we could see another area - it may also help on cost since Venice is on the pricier side for us. Any tips on visiting Venice during the festival would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We offer only original high-quality documents(www.proqualitydoc.com)
- 2 My France Vacation
- 3 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 4 London vacation rental agency
- 5 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 6 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 7 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 8 Greece during Easter week or August
- 9 Iceland driving in March
- 10 Northern Spain road trip
- 11 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 12 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 13 Help with Spain itinerary
- 14 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 15 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 16 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 17 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 18 Where to stay in Naples?
- 19 Driving
- 20 Malaga Christmas lights
- 21 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 22 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 23 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 24 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 25 Provence and Cote de Azure