Venice Hotel-Savoia & Jolanda

Mar 31st, 2001, 03:57 AM
Diane

Venice Hotel-Savoia & Jolanda

I am going to Venice in late September and need to stay in a budget of $200 USD per night for a double room. The Hotel Savoia & Jolanda fits in that budget. Has anyone stayed there that can comment. Or are there other recommendations. The less expensive hotels seem to be filling up fast.

Apr 3rd, 2001, 06:52 PM
Deb

There was a thread with this same question - were you the original poster? Anyway, if you didn't see it, try this:

http://www.fodors.com/forums/messages.cfm?fid=2&tid=1286292&numresponses=6

Apr 4th, 2001, 01:37 AM
Alan

Diane,
We stayed in the very same Hotel last May. It has a great position right on the habour front just up from St Marks.You could not do better. To have breakfast alfresco and watch the venitian cavelcade unfold before your very eyes.On a more basic note we had been travelling for nearly a month at that time and were really impressed by the size of the rooms and the bathroom which jenerally you cannot swing a cat in. To sum it up have a grat stay at the Jolanda we will certainly stay there again in 2002.

Apr 4th, 2001, 05:42 AM
Steve

Loved it!!

Perfect location, better than most. Awesome service. Right next to "Danielle or Excelsior" which I believe are the MOST expsensive in Venice.

Go for it!!

Apr 6th, 2001, 09:13 AM
DJ

Thank you for all of your responses, I have booked into the Savoia & Jolanda with a more confident feeling that I chose the right hotel for our budget. Deb, I did post the question inadvertantly twice. After I did so the first time I could no longer find it so I posted it again. Couldn't figure out the search capabilitites after they made the change at the end of March.

Search this Thread