Reload this Page >

Venice Hotel: Ala or Flora?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5th, 2001, 02:08 PM
herb

Planning a trip to Italy in August. Three nights in Venice. Which of these hotels would you suggest?<BR><BR>Sorry if this is a duplicate message. I do not know how Fodors indicates that a message is posted.

Old Apr 5th, 2001, 04:59 PM
Lorraine

I stayed at Flora and really liked it-great location. Our room was small but looked out into a lovely garden, where breakfast is served, so it was like a quiet oasis.

Old Apr 5th, 2001, 06:03 PM
Dona

Herb -<BR><BR>Have stayed at both. Prefer the Flora - but the Ala is very nice too. If you can get a room at the Flora I'd take it...<BR><BR>Dona

Old Apr 5th, 2001, 06:53 PM
andrea

have stayed at both-loved the flora best

Old Apr 6th, 2001, 08:16 AM
Sally

I have heard that they recently renovated the entire Ala hotel. Photos look amazing now.

Old Apr 6th, 2001, 11:38 AM
elaine

I haven't stayed at the Ala, but I loved the Flora. Couldn't think of a better location or nicer staff, plus a few appreciated amentities available like<BR>laundry/dry cleaning.<BR>My (single) room was small,and the bathroom was particularly tiny, but I loved it anyway. Ask about room size. Get a room facing the pretty courtyard.