I've done some boat tours in the high/shoulder season but not in the winter.
Has anyone done a boat tour in winter, and specifically one that was only half day or even shorter? The temps could be quite cold (or not) and we would rather not spend all day on a boat if it's chilly - even if the boat is covered (unless it's really covered, and a heater is inside if needed).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL [email protected] -password-recovery-CONTACT-☎-1855-843-8475-AOL-Tec*h-24-7
- 2 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 3 GTG Paris December 2017
- 4 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 5 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 6 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 7 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 8 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 9 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 10 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 11 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 12 Paris Apartment
- 13 Visit to France
- 14 Barcelona to Malaga
- 15 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 16 Trains - website?
- 17 Which Area in London?
- 18 First time in Spain
- 19 family trip to Germany and more
- 20 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 21 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 22 Packing Champagne
- 23 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 24 Milan airport--which one
- 25 two days in Nice