Wanting some advice on the best way to get from Rialto to Marco Polo. Our easyjet flight departs at 9:10AM; we have checked bags so will need to be there around 8:00AM to check in?
Is the Alilaguna Arancio line at 6:03AM or 7:03AM (http://www.alilaguna.it/en/linea-arancio/arancio-timetable) reliable and early enough for this flight?
I have read about their strike days and would hate to be stuck at that time of the morning.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 하는법 ● 연결 : pwn22.com.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 파워볼사다리 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 파워볼 중계 ▼ 접속 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 안전한 사이트 ▶ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 5 Milan airport--which one
- 6 Which Area in London?
- 7 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 8 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 9 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 10 Visit to France
- 11 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 12 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 13 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 14 family trip to Germany and more
- 15 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 16 Trains - website?
- 17 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 18 Paris Apartment
- 19 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 20 Barcelona to Malaga
- 21 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 22 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 23 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 24 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 25 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.