I need to make a business trip to Venice at the end of January this year and the dates I have looked at are 30 January until 2 February - as far as I am aware Carnival begins on the 1 February and runs until 14 February.
Do you know if before the Carnival the city will be busy and hectic? I suspect it will... I need to do a lot of moving around when I'm in Venice and I'm wondering whether it's worth visiting after the Carnival although my trip is also pretty urgent....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport Transfer
- 2 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 3 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 4 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 5 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 6 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 7 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 8 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 9 Which Aran Island??
- 10 Easter Week in Italy
- 11 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 12 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 13 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 14 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 15 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 16 Moscow Hotels
- 17 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 18 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 19 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 20 Dublin to Donegal
- 21 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 22 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 23 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 24 Barcelona tour option help please
- 25 New Years in France