I'm planning a smallish European Tour for our family of four (two adults and two children ages 8 and 10). We plan to set off from the UK early July 2014.
We will spend time in northern Italy, seeing the lakes and head to the coast to visit Venice. Is it worth staying longer in Chioggia and taking day trips to Venice and Murano or are there better options for a family visit? What is the lido like in July? Beach time and a pool would be fabulous...Our budget is down to earth and simple, we will forego the luxury of the Danielli!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 2 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 3 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 4 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 5 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 6 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 7 Airport Transfer
- 8 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 9 Which Aran Island??
- 10 Easter Week in Italy
- 11 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 12 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 13 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 14 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 15 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 16 Moscow Hotels
- 17 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 18 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 19 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 20 Dublin to Donegal
- 21 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 22 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 23 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 24 Barcelona tour option help please
- 25 New Years in France