Venice & Sestri Levante

Feb 17th, 2000, 08:38 PM
Karen

Venice & Sestri Levante

I am interested to know everbodies favorite "casual" restaurants in either Sestri Levante (or surrounding area), or Venice.

Feb 17th, 2000, 08:40 PM
Karen

Sorry folks. That was supposed to be "everybody's". I thought I better correct it before some of the more particular readers did it for me!

Feb 19th, 2000, 11:04 AM
D&S

Understand that there is a pretty good restaurant in the Hotel Helvetia in Sestri. Haven't been there, but expect to be there in May of this year. I'll check it out and get back.

Mar 1st, 2000, 09:45 PM
melissa Turk

I was in Venice and Sesti Levante last summer. There is not a Restaurant in the Hotel Helvetica (this is where we stayed). I can't remember the names of the restaurants we ate in but most are casual. The best restaurant we ate in was along the water, about 4 or five buildings down from the hotel helvetica. I wasn't very impressed with food in venice or in Sesti levante. Go to both of these places for the atmosphere.

Mar 1st, 2000, 10:14 PM
arischio

The best restaurant in Venice for the money is CAFE BRASIL also called Pizzeria San Giacomo. It is 2 blocks north of Piazzo San Marco in Campo SS. ff. San Giacomo, behind the Hotel Daniele. You will love the food and the prices. Ask for LUCA, he will take care of you. CIAO!!!

Alice