I'm visiting Paris for a few days during the last week of October and my friends and I are thinking of using Velib to go on our own 1-day bike tour of the city instead of walking. I just wanted to get some info., feedback, advice on using Velib.
Is it easy to use for tourists? Is it safe? Does it really make travelling and exploration around the city easier?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 2 Malaga Christmas lights
- 3 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 4 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 5 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 6 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 9 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 10 Best Greek Island
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 13 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 14 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 15 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 16 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 17 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 20 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 21 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 22 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 23 The World's Greatest Churches
- 24 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 25 Recommendations for 3 night golf package in the ALgarve