I am a bigtime foodie, but practical enough to be adjusting during travel. I am an Indian lacto-vegetarian, but enjoy ALL cuisines! Especially, Mexican, Italian, Middle-eastern, Mediterranean, etc. I have no qualms in buying stuff from super-markets for small back-up meals. I don't mind assembling a sandwich from store-bought bread, cheese, tomato and herbs, eating couple of fruits on the go (I LOVE fruits!) and washing it down with milk / juice / lemonade (again made from store-bought lemons)!
Any suggestions on how to tackle food issue while I'd be in Spain? Which dishes to order in cafes / restaurants? Are supermarkets / fruit shops / bakeries easy to spot? I can make do with the simplest of meals, but being prepared will reduce time taken to fuss around food and give me more time for sight-seeing.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving
- 2 Malaga Christmas lights
- 3 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 4 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 5 My France Vacation
- 6 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 7 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 8 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 9 Where to stay in Naples?
- 10 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 11 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 12 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 13 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 14 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 15 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 16 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 17 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 20 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 21 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 22 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 23 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 24 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 25 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour