My husband and I will be in Basque Country for 10 days in August (Bilbao, Lekeitio and San Sebastian). We would like to partake in the foodie scene but I am worried that we may have trouble given that we don't eat meat or shellfish. I know that many of the higher scale restaurants only have tasting menus. I'm sure they can accommodate our dietary restrictions but I'm wondering if it's worth it. That is, should we pay 100 Euro per person for some vegetables? Does anyone have experience at some of these restaurants? Or does anyone have suggestion for places with a la carte menus that would fit our needs? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 2 사설토토추천사이트 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 4 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 5 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 6 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 7 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 8 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 9 Driving
- 10 Poland--where else to go
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 5 days in Andalusia
- 13 Malaga Christmas lights
- 14 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 15 South of France
- 16 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 17 GTG Paris December 2017
- 18 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 19 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 20 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 21 Shall we Gdansk?
- 22 Help with Spain itinerary
- 23 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 24 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 25 Ronda by bus in early January?