I need additional help, please. Most of the Vatican tours I've checked online does not accept guest with disability. I got tired surfing the net so I am asking your help again.
My hubby and I have decided to do the tour on our own (with the help of a guidebook). The Vatican website - I understand provides wheelchair to visitors with physical disability and we can obtain one as long as we show a valid I.D. Anyway - we will be taking a cab from our hotel (center) to the Vatican. My only concerns are the following:
[*] How far is the taxi's drop-off, pick-up from the entrance hall?
[*] By any chance do you know any affordable tour company that caters to disabled guest?
[*] Do you know any place in Rome that has wheelchair that we can rent for a day?
Any information that you can provide is greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 2 land vs river cruise
- 3 10 days in europe
- 4 European honeymoon help needed
- 5 Portugal
- 6 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 7 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 8 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 9 Tips for first trip to UK
- 10 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 11 Where to stay in Naples?
- 12 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 13 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 14 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 15 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 16 Browsing Barcelona
- 17 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 Croatia in mid/late October
- 20 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 21 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 22 Help with Venice Trip?
- 23 Dubrovnik
- 24 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 25 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna