I have done a search of the forums, and I know similar questions have been asked but nothing that answers my question that I could find.
I was just wondering what time people would recommend booking for Vatican museum tickets after a 9am scavi tour.From what I can gather the tour goes for about an hour and a half, and finishes at St Peters, which is about a 20 minute walk from the vatican museum entrance?
So I had been thinking of booking for about 12, so I have time to grab something to eat as well? Do you think this is realistic? Or should I book for a bit later in the day?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for first trip to UK
- 2 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 3 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 6 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 7 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 8 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 9 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 10 My France Vacation
- 11 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 12 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 13 land vs river cruise
- 14 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 15 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 16 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 17 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 18 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 19 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 20 Malaga Christmas lights
- 21 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 22 Your favorite London streets for strolling?
- 23 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 24 Poland--where else to go
- 25 The World's Greatest Churches